If you have a cart or food truck anywhere in Oregon you can join our Association and be listed on this website. Complete our application (to download, click here: OFTA Application Packet.2017, include the annual fee, provide your license and insurance documentation and sign the Code of Conduct and Ethics and mail to us, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be invoiced. Your application will be reviewed and you will be added to our ‘members only’ leads page and have access to this site to add your food truck/trailer to the calendar.
- Coordinated effort to promote the food truck industry.
- Support our goal to build pods in various locations in Salem and surrounding areas.
- Receive leads from event coordinators who need food trucks.
- Network with other food truck operators for support.
- Free marketing on this site and our facebook page for your business.
- No cost website and location calendar on this site.
- Leverage our brand to increase consumer confidence in your truck
- Use our social media feeds to reach a wider audience
- Be on the priority lead list – a one week head start about new event opportunities
- Post your schedule on our online maps and social media feeds
How to become a Member:
- OFTA Members must have an Oregon licensed Class III or IV food truck/trailer/cart to be a voting Member, otherwise you can join as an Associate member, see below.
- Complete the member application and provide all requested documentation:
- OFTA Application Packet.2017
- Include with your application:
- Copies of city and county health department permits/licenses
- Current certificate of liability insurance or declaration page of insurance policy
- Photo of mobile unit to be used
- Check made payable to OFTA for current years dues or request an invoice to be paid through Square.
- Associate Members are those that are interested in the food truck members. They will be able to learn from our members while in the process of creating their business plan. They are also individuals or businesses who directly support our industry by providing a service or services to the food truck operator, such as insurance agencies, food/beverage suppliers, food truck builders, appliance repair shops. These businesses would get preferential treatment from our Association in the form of referrals or advertising support from the OFTA.
- To join, complete the OFTA Associate Member Appl.2017 and mail it, along with your dues to the address on the application or email it to email@example.com and you will be invoiced.
If you have any questions, please contact a board member by clicking HERE. (Please allow at least 24 hours for a response)